Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the new firmware?

Dear admin,

You said that a new big update was in works for KM780 a while ago.

Since you said that, months have been passed but we are yet to see a new firmware.

I know big updates take much more time but this is just ridiculous as 9 months passed for KM780R Red.

Cancelling it even though you said it will be released will make me never trust your company again.

Do not forget current firmware and software are very very bad compared to competitors'. So if you want to release new firmware do it as soon as possible because I can not stand using it with the current firmware.

The big update ran into scheduling delays, unfortunately. We'll pass your feedback to our software team.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Comment

praying for new firemare and software, cos i have bought km780rgb red and km570 rgb brown

Comment

I do not use the management utility at all, set up how I need it and removed the utility.
        And you must finally give up Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 already very long ago is not relevant.

Comment

Hi jjxaker,

You've got it. Check out version 2.00 for KM780 RGB. MS .NET Framework is no longer required.

We're rolling out the rewrites in the coming months to our other keyboards, so check back if you've got our other keyboard models.

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
            Hi jjxaker,

You've got it. Check out version 2.00 for KM780 RGB. MS .NET Framework is no longer required.

We're rolling out the rewrites in the coming months to our other keyboards, so check back if you've got our other keyboard models.
            Thank you, so much more convenient to use. but now the keyboard has stopped working in the BIOS (Asus Maximus IX Apex / Bios ver. 1010), go to the BIOS is also impossible with the keyboard.
            Remained a little, add russian language and SDK
            Last edited by jjxaker; 08-28-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Make sure that your keyboard has NKRO mode turned off. It sometimes has trouble with BIOS or legacy system environments.

If you have a KM780 RGB, the switch is next to the USB passthrough port, and flip it to "S" to switch off the NKRO mode. "G" will turn it on.

Please also double check that the USB port used isn't one of those ASUS keybot ports or specially modified by the motherboard manufacturer. Those might interfere as well.

Comment

Yes, I tried all this. all USB and NKRO mode on/off.
                But alas. nothing helps except the rollback of the keyboard firmware.

Comment

We'll have our team look into your issue, and keep you updated when we hear back.

Can you PM me with the serial number (SN) and part number (PM) from the back of the keyboard? Thanks.

Comment

Ok, I do not think that it will be hard for you to find a problem, for this you just need any MB ROG on z270. If by other means go into the BIOS then we find out that the keyboard just hangs, i can not even reduce the backlight by using a special hot key.
                    Serial number of my keyboard sent you a personal message.
                    Last edited by jjxaker; 08-29-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Still waiting the new firmware for KM780R Red.

Comment

Still waiting What kind of delay takes more than 4 months ?

Will never buy G.SKILL product again. It seems like typical Chinese garbage.

Comment

I'm done waiting.

I will tell everyone not to buy G.SKILL products but instead tell them to buy from brands who care their customers like Corsair.

What is your excuse this time?

Comment

I would also be interested in seeing an updated firmware for KM780 MX Red.

Comment

Working...
                            X