Keyboard Can no longer launch files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Can no longer launch files

It appears after updating my KM780R to Software 2.01 FW 75, I can no longer set my G keys to launch a specific file. Prior to this I had a key that launched a file (and its associate program) that I use often. The appears to no longer be an option, only allowing you to set an .exe. Was this removed from the software or am I missing something?

Do you remember which software/firmware version you were using before? And did you launch your file under Customize > Key Assignment > Launch Program > Launch Program?

Let me check with the dev team to see if this was changed.

Edit: Our dev team would also like to know what kind of files you're trying to open. For example, is it a word document or mp3 file?
    Last edited by G.SKILL; 09-26-2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

To give you an update, our dev team is adding this functionality back into the software.

The update will run through validation, and would take a day or two to get uploaded. Please check back in a few more days, and an updated version should be available for download.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get reply notifications. If you still need the info, I was launching Microsoft excel files Using Firmware 60, Software 0.107. That version allowed you to select "all files" instead of just .exe.

Good to hear they are re-implementing the functionality. I appreciate the follow-up. Thank you!
        Last edited by capitaltpt; 09-29-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X