This is how I got my RGB to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how I got my RGB to work

This is how I got my RGB to work on my EVGA X99 board.

I have the NZXT Kraken x62 AIO CPU cooler and Corsair HD 140 fans with the Commander Pro.

I found that at boot the Trident RGB sticks would either just light up as the rainbow effect or one would be in the rainbow and the other stick would just be static and at times have one RGB light on both sticks not work. When trying to open the RGB software it would crash immediately or would open but once I would change the lighting and hit apply it would lock up.

So for shits and giggles I went to Services and put a delay on the start up of the acCAMService and also the Corsair LINK 4 and now when I turn on my PC everything works except when CAM or Corsair has an update then you have to go back to services and delay them again. Oh and the software hasn't crashed since doing this either.

So do a search for Services, right click on acCAMService (if you have it) and go to properties. Then set the start up type to Automatic (delayed start). Do the same for Corsair LINK 4 (if you have it).

I don't know if this will work with AURA base stuff but its worth a shot.
Working...
X