32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 Flare-X RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 Flare-X RAM

I did post this in General Discussion a while ago, but since I didn't get a response and since it seems to fit better here I decided to post it again.

I'm waiting on this RAM kit until I upgrade to Ryzen, as I've seen on the Crosshair VI Hero's Memory QVL that they do exist and from this thread I gathered that they would be released when memory support is there (also "Not months, very soon in upcoming weeks." This was on the 20th March). Since AGESA 1.0.0.6 is now on virtually every motherboard, isn't memory support sufficient enough to release these RAM kits now? I'd really like to know at least a rough release date for them. Thanks!
    Last edited by Gameskiller01; 09-24-2017, 06:13 AM.

No, it was a good upgrade but still some ways to go.
    With 32GB you may need to run at a lower frequency.

Comment

Ahh OK, do you have any rough idea as to when the RAM kit may be released or is it still just "whenever support is there"?

Comment

Yea, there are some things we can not control so we must wait.

Comment

Could we please get Twitter/Facebook announcements when these become available? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've been watching and waiting for so long that I rarely look for an update anymore. Having its release show up on my social media feeds would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by NewLexican View Post
            Could we please get Twitter/Facebook announcements when these become available? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've been watching and waiting for so long that I rarely look for an update anymore. Having its release show up on my social media feeds would be much appreciated.
            Agreed. I rarely check for updates anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
              No, it was a good upgrade but still some ways to go.
              With 32GB you may need to run at a lower frequency.

I have questioned this question and I am apprehensive about it. For there is a link from G.Skill that mentions XFLARE memories together of 4x8GB running nominally at 3200MHz. I bought 2 kits F4-3200C14D-16GFX. The link that talks about this and points out having been made on an ASUS mainboard, is this - https://www.gskill.com/en/press/view...ies-and-fortis -series-ddr4-memory-for-amd-ryzen.

I tried to operate with the 4x8GB at 3200MHz, but it was impossible. On my mainboard appears the code F9 and I am forced to remove the memories from my system. Since there is the possibility of use, what does G.Skill recommend? I NEED greater densities in my system for work and leisure as well.

My post here on the question is this - "https://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=14588".
              Hardware
              - 1un CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
              - 1un Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
              - 1un Mainboard MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM (MS-7A31) Bios 1.90
              - 1kit G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Model F4-3200C14D-16GFX
              - 1un VGA MSI RADEON RX480 GAMING X 8GB
              - 1un Power Supply Corsair RM-1000 1000 watts
              - 1un SSD SanDisk Plus SDSSDA-240G-G26 – 240GB
              - 1un Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Performance Full Tower Case

Comment

Working...
              X