Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM570X Cherry Red

Hello,

I have some issues with my keyboard. I bought it like 1 week ago everything was fine but I don't know what did I press yesterday. What happened was my macro key kept flashing, so I tried to hit 2 times and the lighting effects coime back but whenever I try to ALT + TAB it would just not work. Now every time I restart my PC my macro key keeps flashing and my lighting is not working until I hit 2 times on the macro key, then I guess that way the macro starts recording so I can press something and lighting goes back to normal. Is there any way to see what macros I have recorded on my keyboard so I can remove this or how do I set whenever I restart my PC my keyboard to start with the lighting effects instead of just flashing the macro key.
    When I try to open new tab in google chrome by pressing CTRL + T nothing happens, but when I type all the letters works fine.

I have discovered the left CTRL + ALT are not working. The right one are working. What kind of issue this might be?

Comment

Managed to fix the issue. I don't know what I hit wrong on my keyboard to disable the left CTRL/ALT.
      But all I did was I reset the keyboard, now everything is back to normal.

Comment

Good to hear, accidental changes can happen so reverting to default is helpful in checking the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X