X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed aura, perfect , no crash at all,
    working like beast

Comment

I'm not sure which version of AURA I tried but I'm going to hold off and hope that Gigabyte adds features to RGB Fusion.
      Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
      Intel i5 7600k
      Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
      4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
      1TB Samsung 960 EVO
      Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by Gameface View Post
        I'm not sure which version of AURA I tried but I'm going to hold off and hope that Gigabyte adds features to RGB Fusion.
        i think they release new aura version, check that one, perfectly fine software, no need to wait for new soft

Comment

the latest rgb fusion B17.0919.1 messed up the ram lighting if using with the latest AURA. so i decide to roll back to version before this latest one. love the AURA soft can change individual led

Comment

Does this new update kill your RAM like Gskill Software because if that the case, they stay Rainbow Effect Forever.

Comment

I tried the latest version of Aura as of a couple days ago. Frooze up just like the G.Shill software.

The Gigabyte stuff will turn my RAM a solid color and leave it that way, can't get it to do anything else so far.

I'm back to rainbow wave ATM. Figure that's what this RAM is. I'll have new RAM before they figure this out.
              Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
              Intel i5 7600k
              Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
              4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
              1TB Samsung 960 EVO
              Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Working...
              X