No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9Q-8GBZL (2Gx4) + M5A99x evo + AMD FX-8350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be a defective module, you should test them individually first to make sure it is not a bad module causing problems.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

ok ! but how do you suggest me to test it ? with a stress memory test ? i have OCCT or memtest86 ? or just try each modules and see if it crash after a while ?

Comment

Try running 4-6 passes of Memtest on each stick individually

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I tried each modules on memtest and it detected a lot of errors on the test #6 on the fourth module I tried. now what do you recommand me to do since i bought these modules in early december.

Comment

If it's within the exchange time period with your re/e-tailer could exchange through them, most I've dealt with have a 30 day time frame - so if pass the time frame you can RMA through GSkill, you can find info on the process here:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

they have the form here on the website:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=4

and email it to rma@gskillusa.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok thanks for everything ! and should I reset my BIOS setting now ?

Comment

Can do that and also prior to getting the new sticks, might take a look to see if any new BIOS releases out (can't hurt anything)

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X