No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9-4GBRL + ga-880ga-ud3h + 1055t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, that's what I thought. Needed a friendly reminder as I've heard it both ways, but your reasoning makes sense. I have run blend for 3hours and no error. Writing n my touchpad as I don't want to use the comp to post lol. Think that setting helped. I also bumped nb volt to 1.3 too. Not sure which did it lol. I know don't change two settings at once. Also moved some individual mosfet coolers on the lower chips to help temps. In accordance to folks guide he mentions running 9x10x10 worked better than running 10x10x10. Till want to try to tighten ram as I think now my of is solid.

I tried running a higher nb and htt, but at 2448 it wouldn't boot into windows. At 2750 it would force me to reset my cmos

Again, I know there are sweet spots in terms of prosessor and the htt/nb, but not sure if running 2200 is better or 1925. Do you recommend any test than super pi or linx?

Lots assume my comp passes prime for 8hours blend, how will I go about tighting ram? Although unstable I was able to lower my super pi 1mil to 17.89 vs 18.5x so I feel there is to be gained. Same core and htt, nb-just 7x7x7 @1100 vs 9x9x9 at 1457

Spelling and grammer is atrocious without a keyboard lol

Comment

If it shows stable, jot down your settings for fallback, then the most appreciable changes to DRAM will be if you can tighten the CR to 1T (or 1N) and to lower the CAS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

so i think changing that Write Recovery Time needs to be 12 or more was the golden ticket. ran blend for 7.5hours with no errors with round off checking.

can anyone possibly enlighten me why i can not increase my ht/nb?

Last edited by snitzle_iii; 03-23-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

May be a mobo limitation

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X