• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM780 MX Keyboard(Red) and MX780 Gaming Mouse

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
    Mouse= firmware 0, Software 1.01
    Keyboard not installed

2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
    new install

3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
    KM780 MX "Red" and MX780 Gaming Mouse

4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
    Windows 10 64bit

5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.) Tried all of them, they are working but your keyboard software will not run, so I can not create macros or change any setting.

6) Your motherboard model number
    MSI 970 Gaming

7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
    None

8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed
    None

The Ripjaw Mouse software works fine, I installed the keyboard software and it will not run, so I uninstalled the mouse software and tried installing just the keyboard software and still will not run, it installs fine but just will not run, so as of now I just have the Mouse software installed and no keyboard software, I would like to get both of them installed and working that is why I bought both from you, I had older Razer stuff and I wanted a change. I am hoping I made the right choice.

Uninstall, then install by right clicking and Run As Administrator to see how that works. Also, open software with same method to ensure it is not an account access issue.

Comment

I ran it as adnim the first time I installed it.

I just dbl click the mouse software and it runs, and I did the same thing to the keyboard software and it just sits there, I went to see if may it was running by going to the task manager and the only one I found was the mouse software, the keyboard software just seems to not want to run.

and btw I am not over clocking anything, CPU, GPU, or Ram...

Comment

I got it to run after I shut everything down in the background and installed it new as an admin. It ran once I got to see the program. restarted my PC and now it will not run so I shut everything down again thinking it was something running but now the software will not start at all.

Comment

Working...
        X