• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be another update?

Like for real?
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

I guess I'll take that as a no.

What a joke this has been. I can't believe this product was released with such a poor understanding of the challenges.
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

We're working on one, but the validation process is taking much longer, now that both AMD and Intel have released additional platforms since the last software update.

Comment

This is beyond pathetic. I get that G.Skill stepped in some deep doo doo on this issue. It's complicated. There are a lot of variables - motherboards, BIOS variations, whole new platforms, etc. What amazes and disgusts me is the fact that they have refused to offer refunds for clearly defective product to those who have chosen to give up on this and move on. Really shows that when the doo doo hits the fan, G.Skill will screw their loyal customers rather than admit they are in over their heads with RGB control and offer refunds to those who choose to move on. At the LEAST they could have offered to cover all RMA expenses.

The problems are what they are. What pisses me off is how G.Skill has treated their innocent victim customers. We paid for something they could not deliver and they then refuse to honor warranty on the defective product. Unbelievable!!

Comment

Yeah, we get treated like second rate citizens over here at G. Skill instead of customers needs being met, we are just told its "very complicated" and to keep waiting

"Soon**"

Comment

I'm wondering if i should buy Corsair Vengeance RGB instead of this piece of garbage already been four months without updates maybe should i throw them in the microwave so i could get a refund lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillB View Post
              This is beyond pathetic. I get that G.Skill stepped in some deep doo doo on this issue. It's complicated. There are a lot of variables - motherboards, BIOS variations, whole new platforms, etc. What amazes and disgusts me is the fact that they have refused to offer refunds for clearly defective product to those who have chosen to give up on this and move on. Really shows that when the doo doo hits the fan, G.Skill will screw their loyal customers rather than admit they are in over their heads with RGB control and offer refunds to those who choose to move on. At the LEAST they could have offered to cover all RMA expenses.

The problems are what they are. What pisses me off is how G.Skill has treated their innocent victim customers. We paid for something they could not deliver and they then refuse to honor warranty on the defective product. Unbelievable!!
              You are so right. I am not buying anything else from them because of their customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by linkhunter View Post
                I'm wondering if i should buy Corsair Vengeance RGB instead of this piece of garbage already been four months without updates maybe should i throw them in the microwave so i could get a refund lol
                How much would you like to get for your modules? I need at least 1 for my experiments.

Comment

Working...
                X