Can't open driver interface.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open driver interface.

Well I have been trying to get the user interface for the driver/software open but I can't do it. Every time I click on the icon I get a loading icon on the mouse pointer for a second but then nothing. I have sense tried the mouse on both my laptop and pc both running Windows 10 64-bit and has never run. I did get it to work when I was in safe mode on my pc. I also tried installing it as administrator in save mode and running it as admin with no change.

After trying it on two different systems I don't think its any program I have installed blocking it. And the only programs that I have installed that could interfere (however unlikely) would be 7-zip, Chrome, and Windows Defender. To rule out any interference from Windows Defender I disabled real time protection and any other settings I could, again no change.

This leads me to believe that something Windows itself is doing something to block the program from starting. The driver is running as a background process (its 32 bit version too). So at this point I'm completely stuck and I don't know what else to rule out. So some help here would be appreciated.
Working...
X