BSOD help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD help please

hello I bought some of the g.skill ripjaws x 2x8gb ram sticks , tried to install them into my computer and all it does is go straight to bsod says something like BAD_POOL_HEADER.

I'm am not very tech savvy, but I mean looked up the code on what it tried to tell me it was it said something about bad ram or something. I could honestly use some help I will put my stats of my computer and the ram I bought below if someone could tell me if I am doing something wrong or if its the ram .. when I put my old ram back in the computer works fine

RAM I BOUGHT: Ripjayws X F3- 12800cl10d-16gbXL ddr3-1600 cl10-10-10-30 1.50v pc3-12800
    that's all the stuff it says on the ram.

MY COMPUTER:
    ASUS computer model: CG5275
    System type x64
    Processor: Intel Core i5 cpu 650@3.20ghz. 3201 MHz, 2cores 4 logical processors
    smbios version 2.6
    asustek motherboard, where it says motherboard model it says not available for some reason
    if you know where I can look to find the motherboard model please tell me I will look I already looked in MSINFO32
    chipset: intel 5 series/3400 series chipset family 2 port serial ATA storage controller - 3b26
    chipset: intel 5 series/3400 series chipset family 4 port serial ATA storage controller - 3b20
    IT HAS BOTH THOSE CHIPSETS I GUESS>>

NEW INFO: ON MOTHERBOARD I THINK:
    AR003
    p-9c0097mb10001LT
    P7H55-m/cg5275/dp_MB
    those are the things I took of the motherboard I hope they help

IF you need anymore info il get it asap I am in serious need of help I was excited to get these in my computer such a let down when it didn't work please help if you can thanks
    Last edited by Slamboozled; 11-20-2015, 08:24 AM. Reason: motherbaord info

You may need to exchange for a DDR3-1333 model like F3-10600CL9D-16GBNT

Comment

I'll try that thanks

Comment

Working...
      X