Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Trident Z RGB Software] Changelog (OUTDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, they gave up. It's been 4.5 months since the last beta update. Dead software, they will never finish this product, we were all SCAMMED

Comment

Download: TridentZ_RGB_v1.00.28.zip
      Originally posted by Changelog
      v1.00.28
      - Added AMD X399, Intel Z370 support.
      - All LED lighting groups can now be independently controlled.
      Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

out of beta? bold statement. Will test that...

Comment

GSkill obviously didn't fix the issue with Asrock boards with this new revision. The software still doesn't detect my 2 RAM sticks when in the correct slots. It's either fill it up with all 4, or have a buggy, unstable system with 2 in the wrong slots. Thanks.

Comment

"Out of beta". This software looks like it is in the alpha phase from a usability point of view.
            1. DRAM1_1 DRAM1_2 ... all in a row that you need to scroll through? Seriously?
            My proposal : Group the leds per dimm. Also add functionality to sync the colours select for one dimm to a select amount of others.
            2. Sometimes white is not displayed as white but as the color select on the wheel around the triangle.
            3. White is not selectable in all modes. (Should be easy to add, but you would have to get rid of the colour wheel)
            4. No daisy chaining for automatic effects. (E.g. Let the comet run through DIMM A then DIMM B

At the moment this has really the look and feel of a proof of concept. 1 year after the release of the Trident Z RGB. It is not necessary to add new effects yourself. An API and SDK would improve the possibilties of this software so much!

Rant is over now.
            The software itself seems to work fine by now. No manual deinstallation needed, and no problems at all. Thanks for that! I really really hope you continue to improve the software as it will also greatly improve your product, and might even regain customers that you probably lost by the terrible experience during the last year!

Comment

I
              1. Stopped the "Lighting Service"
              2. Ran full uninstaller
              3. Manually deleted remaining Lighting and ASUS folders
              4. Ran CCleaner and cleaned the registry
              5. Rebooted
              6. Installed 1.0.28
              7. rebooted
              8. CAN NOT DETECT RAM

What am I doing wrong, 1.0.22 worked sometimes, at least detected the RAM

Comment

yet another program that crashes on launch

yet another program that crashes on launch
                never had this software work ever...
                my specs
                MSI M5 motherboard Z270 lastest bios
                2x 8gb Trident z
                OS windows 7 64bit
                Graphics card MSI 1060 X 6gb edition

Comment

no trident z rgb dram modules found

im going to reinstall the beta

Comment

installing beta versions v 0.16 and 0.22 still no dram modules found

Comment

tried using 0.16 and 0.22, neither version detected ram

Comment

also tried the latest asus aura software on my z170 msi motherboard, no luck

unable to obtain aura enabled device information or something

Comment

please fix this issue, this is the second set of trident Z rgb ram ive had

im this close to just returning the set and ordering a pair of vengeange rgb from corsair

Comment

New msi bios fix

First let me just say I have had a lot of trouble with these ram sticks. I have spent hours of installing and uninstall software and more restoring my computer so not to leave any trace of failed ad temps, of getting these to work correctly. I have had one of these kits RMA ed, and even moving RAM slots around to try and correct or elimate possible problems. I received my replacement sticks over 2 months ago and have suffered with default rainbow for that same time. Although I support Gay rights it looks terrible in a black HAF X case with RED themed lights around them. LOL .....
                            But thankful MSI have stepped in with a Bios update /'
                            Version
                            7A78v18
                            Release Date
                            2017-11-23
                            File Size
                            7.18 MB
                            Installing this update will support the GSKILL TRidentZ Ram allowing you to take control of the Ram Leds

My specs
                            MB Z270 MSI M5
                            OS WIN7 64 BIT
                            SSD Crucible 275GB
                            GPU MSI 1060X 6GB
                            CPU KABYLAKE 7700K

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jarrod View Post
                              First let me just say I have had a lot of trouble with these ram sticks. I have spent hours of installing and uninstall software and more restoring my computer so not to leave any trace of failed ad temps, of getting these to work correctly. I have had one of these kits RMA ed, and even moving RAM slots around to try and correct or elimate possible problems. I received my replacement sticks over 2 months ago and have suffered with default rainbow for that same time. Although I support Gay rights it looks terrible in a black HAF X case with RED themed lights around them. LOL .....
                              But thankful MSI have stepped in with a Bios update /'
                              Version
                              7A78v18
                              Release Date
                              2017-11-23
                              File Size
                              7.18 MB
                              Installing this update will support the GSKILL TRidentZ Ram allowing you to take control of the Ram Leds

My specs
                              MB Z270 MSI M5
                              OS WIN7 64 BIT
                              SSD Crucible 275GB
                              GPU MSI 1060X 6GB
                              CPU KABYLAKE 7700K

thanks
                              So MSI Mystic Light is now capable of controlling the Sticks? If so, I can not wait to get rid of this junk piece of software when that updates hits my B350 Tomahawk Arctitc!

Comment

1+ years still buggy AF
                                Intel i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz 1.36v 53c Max Temp
                                Asrock Z270 Extreme4
                                16GB Trident Z RGB 3000MHz
                                Galax GTX 1070 Hall Of Fame
                                Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W
                                ID Cooling Frostflow 240L-W

Comment

Working...
                                X