Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¿Profiles for games?

Hello,

I am thinking of buying the KM780 RGB keyboard, and I have a question about the software.

I see that you can configure the software to start a specific profile when a specific program starts. I want to know if you can create all the profiles you want for every game you want, and then when you start the game it will load that profile. That profile will include also the lighting profile.

For example, imagine that I have 10 games installed. If I start game 3, the software will load profile 3 automatically. If I start game 10, the profile 10. This is possible with the software right now? If not, will be possible in any future?

Best regards.

Yes it is possible, you only have to match the profile with the game executable. I generally use it to light the keys that is used in the game but you can also change what each key do and each profile have 3 modes, meaning that you can have 3 modes for one game.

The only downside compared to other softwares I saw is that it don't show a list of recently open executables, you have to find the path for each executable.

Fell free to ask anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by DunKalevra View Post
      Yes it is possible, you only have to match the profile with the game executable. I generally use it to light the keys that is used in the game but you can also change what each key do and each profile have 3 modes, meaning that you can have 3 modes for one game.

The only downside compared to other softwares I saw is that it don't show a list of recently open executables, you have to find the path for each executable.

Fell free to ask anything else.
      Perfect, thanks you so much for the answer!!

Comment

Working...
      X