No announcement yet.

ETA on the next revision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bigger question is will it bring back my dark RAM?

Comment

Originally posted by MeiBee View Post
      The bigger question is will it bring back my dark RAM?
      Heya MeiBee
      See if my steps help you out, i was worried when mine got stuck and was considering contacting the supplier about requesting RMA.
      https://www.gskill.us/forum/showpost...&postcount=249
      Last edited by nfsu127; 04-29-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nfsu127 View Post
        Heya MeiBee
        See if my steps help you out, i was worried when mine got stuck and was considering contacting the supplier about requesting RMA.
        http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthrea...1284#post81284
        Your link doesn't work hun xoxo but I think i've pretty much tried almost everything anyone has posted on here and everything tech support has bothered to tell me when they reply.

Comment

Your link doesn't work hun xoxo but I think i've pretty much tried almost everything anyone has posted on here and everything tech support has bothered to tell me when they reply.
          Whoops! Just fixed the link

Comment

Originally posted by nfsu127 View Post
            Whoops! Just fixed the link
            Hey hun! Finally got some time to tinker with this, the error message you mention was it that no RAM was detected? That's the message I keep getting when I try to open the software -- Just wanted to see if it's the same you had

Comment

Still waiting for the new version that solves the RGB software conflicting issues to come so that I can download the software with ease. :/
              Current Rig

Chassis: NZXT S340 Elite White
              CPU: i7-6700 @ 4GHz
              Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming 7
              GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Mini 8DDR5
              RAM: Trident Z RGB 32GB @ 3200 MHz
              HDD: 2TB Toshiba 7200 RPM
              SSD: Samsung M.2 850 EVO 500GB
              AIO Cooler: NZXT X62 Kraken
              CPU Fans: NZXT AER RGB 120mm x2
              Lightings: NZXT Hue+ Advanced PC Lighting

Comment

I am with you! G.Skill admin said they are working on the next revision and that it will mostly be addressing bugs and compatibility issues, most of the newer features and speed / light settings are being held off until the bugs are solved.

Comment

Soooo how 'bout them updates?

Comment

Good luck on getting an answer. I have called and nothing. I am on my third set of ram sticks because the lights keep going off and not working. Not happy about it and Gskills won't even give a refund. This is going to be the last time I buy ram with their name on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucubanito07 View Post
                      Good luck on getting an answer. I have called and nothing. I am on my third set of ram sticks because the lights keep going off and not working. Not happy about it and Gskills won't even give a refund. This is going to be the last time I buy ram with their name on it.

3rd set?? of RMA ones?? and yeah after my experience between the "customer service" and the actual product, we won't be buying again either.
                      Last edited by MeiBee; 05-10-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

G.Skill needs to adress this, these sticks cost an arm and a leg, for the fixes to take so long, and for G.Skill simply ignoring people on their own forum is just unacceptable. It honestly makes me regret I ever bought these sticks. Instead of having a nice color coordinated build, I am now stuck with it puking colors all over 24/7. Don't get me wrong the default setting is a nice way to show off the sticks capabilities, but it is tacky as hell.

Comment

3rd set?? of RMA ones?? and yeah after my experience between the "customer service" and the actual product, we won't be buying again either.
                          Yes they are ridiculous. They are going to exchange the 4 sticks to 2 sticks. I told them that 2 sticks is cheaper than 4 and they said they couldn't give me a refund. I asked them if they never resolve the issue will they refund the customers. No answer from them. Never buying anything from them again. I rather pay more than the service they have given me. It has been horrible.

Comment

I feel you! I can't wait for that fix, so I'm calling retailers and asking them what the version number on their Corsair RAM is so I can get the Samsung b-die. Don't get me wrong, there's a reason I bought G.Skill, but it wasn't for the RGB. At least with G.Skill you know if you buy a part number you'll get a particular chip. But the RGB has ruined the RAM.

Comment

Originally posted by ckc View Post
                              I feel you! I can't wait for that fix, so I'm calling retailers and asking them what the version number on their Corsair RAM is so I can get the Samsung b-die. Don't get me wrong, there's a reason I bought G.Skill, but it wasn't for the RGB. At least with G.Skill you know if you buy a part number you'll get a particular chip. But the RGB has ruined the RAM.
                              I bought the ram from them because I haBe another set none rgb on my fx 8350 and I have never had a problem. However, this rgb ones, I have had issues since I got them. I rma those and got new ones. Worked for like one or two days and then two of the sticks shut off and won't come up. I sent those back and now Im still waiting for the two sticks they said they were going to exchange and I still have not receive them. Over a week now. The customer service is horrible. You call the United States phone number and someone just picked up without saying the companies name. Like if your calling your friends.

Comment

Sad

This is real sad. i got the ram for the lighting. Now I only have 2 dark sticks. as far as ram goes they work great but i bought them for the lights. If they don't come up with a fix by the time i get the money for new ram I'm going Corsair. Should done that at first........

Comment

Working...
                                X