F4-2400C15D-16GVR Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-2400C15D-16GVR Problem

I'm using F4-2400C15D-16GVR with Ryzen they were working fine on a GA-AB350-Gaming 3 but after a fault appeared on the motherboard and I swapped it for a X370 GAMING PRO CARBON they don't appear to work and I can't boot with them installed. I know it's not the motherboard because I'm currently using a stick of CT4G4DFS8213 which I had lying around.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm currently at a loss of what to do.

Hopefully the board fault did not take out your RAM with it.

Have you updated the BIOS to the latest available version? I guess Ryzen platform is having issues with RAM compatibility. If the current latest BIOS does not resolve this, I would wait until the next major round of BIOS updates (which should include AGESA/microcode updates from AMD) that are due in May or thereabouts.

I too had stability issues with my F4-2133C15D-16GVR on my ASUS Prime B350-Plus board until the latest BIOS update and things are good now.

Comment

Test each stick to see if they perform the same; make sure it's not just one module acting up because if so it would be bad a needs to be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
        Test each stick to see if they perform the same; make sure it's not just one module acting up because if so it would be bad a needs to be replaced.
        I've tested both sticks in all dram slots separately they both appear to have a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X