Trouble with the software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with the software

The problem is that when linking a game at a time, with the keys programmed, and enable the profile change, when opening the game (Battlefield 1) the mouse changes profile 1 second, then returns to the stock and put it manually, I almost never run the keys I've programmed, I've tried 1000 different ways, but it's impossible, it's because the software does not?

Thank you very much for your help!

Can you export the profiles you have from the software, then send it over to techsupport@gskill.com?

We'll have our team check out your settings and see if there's any bugs that's causing the issue. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
      Can you export the profiles you have from the software, then send it over to techsupport@gskill.com?

We'll have our team check out your settings and see if there's any bugs that's causing the issue. Thanks!
      Yes, no problem, this night i send you, Thanks,

Comment

Good morning a few days ago I sent the profiles, and I have no news, everything okay?

Comment

Hi,

Yes, we did receive the profiles, but it was a Friday when we received it and passed it on to our peripherals team. We just asked them, and they're still taking a look at it, so we'll need another day to give you an update.

In the meantime, could we confirm the firmware and software version for the MX780 mouse? It should be listed in the settings menu (click on wrench icon in the top right corner). Thanks!

Comment

Sorry for the delay ajajaj, the versions that I have are:

FIRMWARE VERSION: 21

SOFTWARE VERSION: 0.78

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
              Hi,

Yes, we did receive the profiles, but it was a Friday when we received it and passed it on to our peripherals team. We just asked them, and they're still taking a look at it, so we'll need another day to give you an update.

In the meantime, could we confirm the firmware and software version for the MX780 mouse? It should be listed in the settings menu (click on wrench icon in the top right corner). Thanks!

Hello,

Do we have any news about my problem?

Comment

Yessir,

The profiles sent to us seems to check out, so our mouse team is suggesting the issue is with the mouse itself or the software settings. Please follow the steps below in the exact order:

1. Open the software, click into the wrench icon in the top right corner, then choose to "Reset to Default Setting". Wait until it finishes, then click on the "+" button to create a new profile in the main window, and then click on "Save to Device Memory". This is to make sure that all settings are cleared (including the one on the mouse onboard memory).

2. Redownload the software, then uninstall and reinstall the software. Then change your settings and set up link program, without importing previous profiles or settings. (If you exported the setting from an earlier version of the software/firmware pairing, it might be an incompatible version pairing, so it's causing issues when using features like link program. This is only a possibility.)

3. After #1 and #2, try link programming to the game again. Please double check to make sure you are linking to the correct *.exe.

Let us know if clearing the profiles and settings work. If not, then we may have to check out Battlefield 1 and see if it's something in the game programming that prevents this function from working.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X