Programmable RGB LEDs feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmable RGB LEDs feature

Could you devs give us the ability to create our own lighting effects.
    It's been a while since you updated the firmware and I'm bored with its lighting effects. This also made me regret getting this keyboard instead of Razer ones.

programmers could make a dynamic lighting effects. like audio visualization or spectrum, or in-game effects into keyboard. That would be fun.

Would that be possible?

I'm currently programming a dynamic effects for my RGB LED strip, and it would be nice to do the same with my keyboard.

I support this. It's been half a year and still not a single software update. This keyboard really needs SDK support, as the customization offered vs the competitors is low. It's a nice keyboard, I must say, and speaking in hardware itself, I would never change it. But software is lacking in many ways.

Comment

support this too

Comment

I feel like the board could really utilize better software. It is simply lacking in relation to other brands in that aspect. The only thing more I could ask for is revised software. Should be much more possible just need more people sharing ideas and such.

Comment

Working...
        X