NEW G.SKILL website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW G.SKILL website!

If you haven't seen it already, the new G.Skill website is UP!

http://en.gskill.com/en/

I really like the new selection tool. Very handy.

Also, Ultimate Edition!? Tell me more

- The DDR3-2000 Kits are listed as "DDR3-16000 (PC-12800)" but should be "DDR3-2000 (PC3-16000)".
    - FAQ section, question 4: The Trident series at 55mm / 2.17inch is missing from the list.

Will some of the older/other series (Flare, Pi) and higher end kits (DDR3-2800+) be added at a later time?
    Last edited by emissary42; 05-29-2013, 03:24 PM.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Ultimate's I believe will primarily be the 2400 and higher sets. At 2400 there are 8 and 16GB sets of Ares, Ripjaws X and Snipers. In the Tridents they now have the 8, 16 and 32GB sets in 2400, 2666, 2800, and 2933 along with 8 and 16GB sets in 3000. The 2400-2666 sets are CL11 while the 2800, 2933 and 300 sets are CL12

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Then what happened to DDR3-2800 CL11?

http://gskill.com/products.php?index=576 & http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=575

Those Kits are still available in Germany. There was this announcement for computex 2013:

Discontinued already or will these be Ultimate Editions?

Comment

Yes, those should fall in there also, though I don't know if they have gone to market yet

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you, Sir. Then i will definitely keep an eye on the new website.

Comment

The Egg has added some additional sets (the 32GB 2800 CL12 set is still there) and they have added the 32GB 2933 CL12 set, which, performance wise will be on a near par with the 2800/CL11 set, and have a bonus of a little additional bandwidth. I've been looking towards the 32/2800/12 set which is at $1,200 so am guessing the 2800/11 set will prob be $1,400-1,450

Tman

Comment

And there are F3-2800C11Q-16GTXDG still looking tempting. I would prefer 2x8 with these specs, but at least they are available AND despite the general trend, the price has actually come down a bit^^

Comment

There's a group of the GSkill folks at Computex as I type, they are sponsoring an OCing event at the show

Tman

Comment

HWBOT: http://www.hwbot.org/competition/gskill_computex_2013

Holy sh** --> http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2386...ram_2115.6_mhz (WR)

Comment

Believe they are working w/ EVGA mobos today, the GB tomorrow

Tman

Comment

Did not really pay attention to benching with the EVGA boards today, but will tune in tomorrow for sure

Comment

Know what you mean, I'll prob take a look later this evening or in the AM and see what's been happening

Tman

Comment

Was pricing a rig for a customer (had suggested the 32GB Tridents, 2800/12 set) and people aren't wasting any time, the Egg has already sold out of their initial order

Tman

Comment

I feel sorry for some of the EVGA guys, really. There is still some engineers and designers doing work and being innovate, but it seems they are fighting a lost cause. On paper the Z87 Classified might look very promising, but i would not trade a Z87X-OC for it :/

(It just gets worse, if you have some really strong G.SKILL kits at hand...)
                              Last edited by emissary42; 06-06-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X