Status Update on RMA# UR2093029

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Update on RMA# UR2093029

I would appreciate it if I could get a status update on RMA# UR2093029, as I see that it has been successfully delivered.

Thanks.

Do you have the tracking number for the return package? Let me know and I will be able to further assist you.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

If you mean the package I sent the RAM to G.Skill in, then yes, it is 0309 0330 0000 5508 0657 , sent via USPS Priority Mail.

If, however, you mean the tracking number of the package that you sent (are sending?) me, then no, I'm afraid I don't have that. Actually, thats kind of what I was hoping to find out.

Anyway, if you need any further info, just let me know.

Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Hello,

I just wanted to point out that I still haven't heard anything back from G.Skill. Its been quite some time since it arrived at G.Skill, and at this point, I'm becoming more than a little bit concerned that I might not see my RAM again.

Please, let me know whats going on here. If you need further information, just let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

No need to be concerned. You are always safe with us.

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 8052 1368 3075 0656 75
          Class: First-Class Mail?
          Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 facility on September 22, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 22, 2009, 3:47 pm, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715
          Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 21, 2009

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X