Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

G.Skill F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD Refuse to run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD Refuse to run.

Hi i having problems with this 2 x 2 gb Dual Channel kit, can't run in my mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H Rev- 1.0. Bios F-16.

I did:
    - CLEAR CMOS.
    - PUT IN SINGLE AND DUAL CHANNEL.
    - PUT ONLY ONE MEMORY ALONE.

The system dont run, continuous restart, can't enter in bios.

I BUY another kit of dual channel: then the system is O.K

Is this kit BAD..??

My Rig:
    GIGABYTE Z77X-D3H
    INTEL I5-3570K
    CRUCIAL M500
    CLUB3D R9-280X

Have you bought this kit and the other components used?

With the BIOS at defaults a Z77 system should run with a kit of F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD @ DDR3-1333 no problem. I have used several of those and also its F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD counterpart on my Z77X-UP5 TH without any issues.
    >> The official G.SKILL Memory Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)! << | [pictures] Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      Have you bought this kit and the other components used?

With the BIOS at defaults a Z77 system should run with a kit of F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD @ DDR3-1333 no problem. I have used several of those and also its F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD counterpart on my Z77X-UP5 TH without any issues.

The problem is that works well and sudently no work. Refuse to run, always the computer is restarting... ??? cant access at Bios..

sorry my english im from Spain..

Comment

If everything ran fine before and the system now does not start with either module, it could very well be the board or the cpu (but also many other things). Maybe the debug code on the board display can give you a hint. What number does it display before the system restarts?
        >> The official G.SKILL Memory Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)! << | [pictures] Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
          If everything ran fine before and the system now does not start with either module, it could very well be the board or the cpu (but also many other things). Maybe the debug code on the board display can give you a hint. What number does it display before the system restarts?

This mobo don't have display code..

http://es.gigabyte.com/products/page...z77x-d3hrev_10

Because the memory dont run i must buy a new G.skill dual channel kit, with this new memory kit, the mobo runs without any issues, then i did a clear cmos, and put the old memory, then the system don`t run, restart continuosly, again new clear cmos put in the mobo the new memory, the computer works perfectly... with old memory cant enter in bios...
          Last edited by WINTERS; 05-17-2015, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Oh, that is a downside of the D3H vs the UD3H. Then it is probably time to go here: http://gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

thanks a lot for your help.. i go for RMA..

Comment

Received confirmation for RMA, i will sent the memory kit, ASAP..

Thanks for your great Support.. and kind regards..

Comment

Hi received a new dual channel kit of the same memory.

Thanks for your support and for the fastest shipping..

Kind regards from Spain..

PD. The new kit works perfect, run at first time, no problem, no restart.. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X