Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

RMA one memory Module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA one memory Module

Hello.

Last year (2012) I bought Gskill Ripjaws-Z 1600MHz 16GB-CL9 (F3-12800CL9Q-16GBZL), but after two months one module failed.

I started having blue screens, suspected of a bad DIMM, ran a Memtest and found errors. After removing one DIMM, tested again and everything was - and still is, fine. I'm using the other 3 DIMMS and have 12GB of memory ever since.

Now the store I bought the RAM has gone bankrupt and I've been trying to reach the owner ever since, without success. How can I open a RMA directly with you? Can I send only the bad DIMM or do I have to send all the DIMMS? How much time will it take until I get a replacement?

Regards.

Please complete the RMA procedure online:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

You will need to send the entire kit so we can send you a perfectly matching kit back.

The time maybe 1-2 weeks depending on how long shipping takes to Europe from Taiwan. Not too long at all.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
    X