Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

rma in taipei?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rma in taipei?

Early 2006 I bought 2x1GB (F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ) directly from the Gskill office in Taipei.
    The ram has been working excellently untill last week when one of those sticks died.

Will it be ok if I visit the GSkill office at DōngX?ng Road in person to RMA the ram?

If I send the ram by mail my machine would be unusable during the wait, that's why I ask.
    Or I could just mail the one broken stick, unless it's standard to replace both sticks.
    Last edited by Leonardo; 07-18-2011, 11:34 PM.

Complete the RMA request form, email them and ask if you can bring it in.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

just a heads up...
      i called gskill's office and they said i could visit and get new ram
      i just visited them today...people were nice and polite....the shiney new ram is working fine.
      i won't hesitate to buy gskill again when i am in need of ram for my next build...great service.

there is one thing i thought was a bit odd.
      they guy on the phone yesterday said if i had bought my ram at a store i would have had only 1 year warranty....huh? is that true? that didn't sound right to me because gskill ram is gskill ram no?
      if i ever buy ram from a general hardware shop, i will ask about the warranty to be sure.

anyway, thx guys!

Comment

Working...
      X