Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

RMA required for G.Skill Pi Black 2x2GB DDR2 800MHz sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA required for G.Skill Pi Black 2x2GB DDR2 800MHz sticks

Hello!

After a year and 5 months of usage, my Pi Black sticks have failed on me. I get random BSODs and did a memtest86+ to find out random errors.

I have downloaded the form for RMA, completed it duly and have sent it to rma@gskill.com yesterday evening. But haven't got back a response as yet.

Although I reside in India, the kit was purchased in the US and so I have absolutely no clue on the Invoice number, hence I left the column blank. I have however, entered the serial number of the sticks as mentioned in the sticker.

I shall be sending the sticks through our country's speedpost service which has a tracking system. However, will G.Skill be sending back the sticks through a reputed courier service? I have explicitly asked this in the mail as well since many a times, the consignments get lost during transit or the customs simply seize the goods. This happens when the consignment is sent through a service which does not have a tracking system in place. I have been a victim a couple of times before. So, I shall be very happy, if G.Skill manages to send me the replacement kit through DHL/FedEx/UPS. Just wanted a prior confirmation from the RMA team on this, hence the query.

Thank you very much in advance.

~Ganesh Balan

Just got a response to the mail I had sent to the RMA department.

Mr. Otis Huang was kind enough to let me know that the replacement package shall be sent through DHL. I cannot be grateful enough for G.Skill's support!

Thank you G.Skill! You rock!
    Last edited by GaneshBalan; 05-04-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X