Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA required for G.Skill Pi Black 2x2GB DDR2 800MHz sticks

Hello!

After a year and 5 months of usage, my Pi Black sticks have failed on me. I get random BSODs and did a memtest86+ to find out random errors.

I have downloaded the form for RMA, completed it duly and have sent it to rma@gskill.com yesterday evening. But haven't got back a response as yet.

Although I reside in India, the kit was purchased in the US and so I have absolutely no clue on the Invoice number, hence I left the column blank. I have however, entered the serial number of the sticks as mentioned in the sticker.

I shall be sending the sticks through our country's speedpost service which has a tracking system. However, will G.Skill be sending back the sticks through a reputed courier service? I have explicitly asked this in the mail as well since many a times, the consignments get lost during transit or the customs simply seize the goods. This happens when the consignment is sent through a service which does not have a tracking system in place. I have been a victim a couple of times before. So, I shall be very happy, if G.Skill manages to send me the replacement kit through DHL/FedEx/UPS. Just wanted a prior confirmation from the RMA team on this, hence the query.

Thank you very much in advance.

~Ganesh Balan

Just got a response to the mail I had sent to the RMA department.

Mr. Otis Huang was kind enough to let me know that the replacement package shall be sent through DHL. I cannot be grateful enough for G.Skill's support!

Thank you G.Skill! You rock!
    Last edited by GaneshBalan; 05-04-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X