Cursor scrolling down on it's own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor scrolling down on it's own.

Issues with mouse. Just out of the blue the mouse sitting stationary the cursor starts to scroll down on its own without moving mouse. I have tried everything I know with no luck.
    Ripjaws MX780 gaming mouse
    Firmware ver 21
    Software ver 0.78
    NA English
    Win Pro 64bit
    Was working fine in front panel USB port switched to USB hub and issues stopped then began again the next day.
    Motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS Hero Viii (complete system up to date and running smooth)
    Keyboard Ripjaws KM780 RGB
    Firmware ver 46
    Software ver 0.87

Load defaults in software, save to device/mouse, then see if problem persists.

Comment

I have tried this several times. I have also tried uninstalling reinstalling software several times. This did not work.
      Phil

Comment

Send it in for RMA exchange and a replacement should work better:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

Another thing to try (before sending it in for RMA) is switch out the tracking material to a plain sheet of white paper. Some mouse pad surfaces might not be the right one for the sensor, so it'll have weird tracking movements even though you're not moving the mouse. Also, do make sure that the tracking surface is not wet or damp. Water, liquids, or anything resembling transparency (like coating) might mess with the tracking.

Comment

Working...
          X