No announcement yet.

KM780 RGB software is complete rubbish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM780 RGB software is complete rubbish!

Since the last version and firmware I have had nothing but problems. My macros won't stick no matter what I tried. I tried saving the profile and reloading it and it changes them to be either blank key combos in the macros section or they reset to something else. The G keys will randomly set themselves to toggle instead of play once resulting in a macro loop that eventually crashes Windows. The ONLY fix is to set all your keys up (making sure they get saved to the keyboard which seems to only work by temporarily switching one of the keys macros to something else and back again) then once everything is working and saved to the keyboard QUIT the software! Then make sure it does not automatically run at Windows startup (MSConfig and change Windows startup items).

If the G.Skill software is allowed to run at Windows startup it messes up my keys and macros!!!

I had all these problems even the silence on my posts about how the software is trash and it still has not been fixed. The only way to fix it is to get a keyboard from a legitimate manufacturer that actively updates their software, which works properly. Keyboard is decent, software is simply trash. I did all the hoop jumping to TRY and fix it but it is just that the software is TRASH. My new keyboard you just plug it in and wow 2020 it literally downloaded its own drivers and software and you know what. Its works well.

Comment

Working...
    X