Software does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software does not work

Been using the latest FW and software with no problem for months. Noticed today the software does not work. Little circle spins and nothing. Never seen this before. Reset the keyboard (KM780RGB) without issue using the software in windows directory. Using windows 10 64. Software still won't come up. Uninstalled and reinstalled software. No change. I have a second keyboard that's exactly the same. Shut down after uninstalling software. Installed second keyboard and reinstalled software. Run as admin too, still the software won't come up.

Ideas here? Thanks.

Just installed original keyboard to a backup W10 64 PC and GSkill software works fine on the second PC. I was able to reconfigure all my original settings without difficulty. Added the keyboard back to the original PC, still with W10 64bit and the software won't come up at all. I can go to the installation directory for the software and reset the keyboard, but the icon on the desktop will not allow the software to come up. ?? Very frustrating. ??

Comment

Uninstalled the software in windows and rebooted in safe mode. Reinstalled software in safe mode and no issue encountered. I was able to access the software without issue in safe mode. Rebooted in windows normally, still won't work. ??

Comment

Problem solved. Working fine now. I don't know if this was the cause, but I had removed a USB 3.0 add in card for extra USB ports and I forgot to uninstall the Fresco Logic driver. I uninstalled that this morning and the software works fine, but I don't know if the two are related. ??

Comment

Working...
        X