Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
2 of 2 < >

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Repeating Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating Keys

Is there a way to stop keys from repeating on a KM780 RGB? My keyboard does it randomly and causes a lot of problems.

Do you have the latest firmware and corresponding software?

Have you 'Load Keyboard Defaults' in the wrench icon to see if it works any better?
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Can you please give a technical explanation of how the latest firmware and/or software fixes the problem? And what version it was fixed in? For the benefit of those who can't easily update, and want to know what they'll be getting for their update efforts.

Comment

This is also a problem that has come up recently for me, after using it for a year and a half. I know it happened once before and I updated firmware and it seemed to go away, but now it happened every time, even when rebooting. Currently, it isn't plugged in because I actually want to use my computer.
        Last edited by TheLongshot; 01-16-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I hooked up the keyboard and confirmed the software and the firmware is the latest. In fact, trying to type in this post on the keyboard repeated the problem and I had to switch back to my backup. Could you please either give me a resolution to this problem or give me an RMA.

Edit: did try resetting the keyboard as requested and so far seems to be working better. Still a bit worried about it acting up again.
          Last edited by TheLongshot; 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Complete the RMA form online to begin the exchange process:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma
            Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
            X