Announcement

Collapse

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Incorrect led color - KM780RGB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect led color - KM780RGB

Hi!
    I have a KM780 version RGB, I am very pleased with its "rgb cherry switch". But after a period of use (about a year and a half), the LEDs started to display the wrong color. From what I see, by adjusting the color of the LEDs to white, the LEDs are hinted to different colors like yellow and pink.
    Not yet. When I shut down the computer or turn off the led, some leds do not turn off and turn into dim - specifically the MR and ASDW areas.
    Let me know if it is the classic error of "Cherry RGB", not the problem. If it's FW, can someone teach me how to fix it?
    I am using FW 76 and SW 2.03.
    Thanks very much!
    https://imgur.com/a/6YbZi
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6YbZi"><a href="//imgur.com/6YbZi"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those are defects by design, and cannot be fixed by software. Already tried everything.
    Also the reasons I regret buying this keyboard.
    I had 4 KM780 already and all of them have that issue.

I'm never buying G.skill Peripherals ever again.

Comment

Working...
    X