Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
2 of 2 < >

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Programmable RGB LEDs feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmable RGB LEDs feature

Could you devs give us the ability to create our own lighting effects.
    It's been a while since you updated the firmware and I'm bored with its lighting effects. This also made me regret getting this keyboard instead of Razer ones.

programmers could make a dynamic lighting effects. like audio visualization or spectrum, or in-game effects into keyboard. That would be fun.

Would that be possible?

I'm currently programming a dynamic effects for my RGB LED strip, and it would be nice to do the same with my keyboard.

I support this. It's been half a year and still not a single software update. This keyboard really needs SDK support, as the customization offered vs the competitors is low. It's a nice keyboard, I must say, and speaking in hardware itself, I would never change it. But software is lacking in many ways.

Comment

support this too

Comment

I feel like the board could really utilize better software. It is simply lacking in relation to other brands in that aspect. The only thing more I could ask for is revised software. Should be much more possible just need more people sharing ideas and such.

Comment

Working...
        X