Turn off LEDS on sleep profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off LEDS on sleep profile

Hi, i would like to know if it is possible to use the "sleep" function to make the leds go OFF after a certain period.

I know there's SLEEP function, but i can only select the default LED profiles there, i want the keyboard to go dark after a couple of minutes of no use.

Thanks!

A simple way is to create an "OFF" effect is to pick a lighting pattern (like breathing or wave) and set all color points to black (RGB #000000).

Then in the Sleep function, select the lighting pattern that you've set to all black.

Do note that each mode has its own sleep setting, so if you are frequently switching modes, do remember to set the sleep setting for each mode. An easy way to propagate the same settings is to "Copy" and duplicate the mode, then tweak each mode to your liking.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Unfortunately, the volume LEDS still remain ON using that method.

If you can find any another solution, i would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comment

you should definitely add a "OFF" option for sleep, even if it just for the LED functions. that's kind of the point for devices to go to sleep, to be off.
        MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
          A simple way is to create an "OFF" effect is to pick a lighting pattern (like breathing or wave) and set all color points to black (RGB #000000).
          Too many movements! Other brands is enough to choose for example after 15 minutes and the backlight turns off.
          Make software easier and easier!

Comment

Working...
          X