Announcement

Collapse

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

[Official] Keyboard Software Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work

I was pleased to see the media buttons are now programmable. I didn't even know there were RGB LEDs under them. Any chance the volume meter will be RGB as well?

Comment

The top-row keys in RGB was indeed a pleasant surprise. The volume meter LED lighting, unfortunately, remains in red-only.

Comment

will the latest update v0.102/FW55 have any positive effect for English layout or is it just a fix for those layouts having problems with v0.100?
        MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

The main fix for v0.102 was for the EU/international layouts. If you have the NA-layout, then it wouldn't matter very much between 0.100 and 0.102.

Comment

So when are you going to fix your auto-updater? Mine has never, ever worked. So pissed! I always lose my god damn settings, even when I manually export them. It makes the program crash :@

Comment

Lighting effect

Can you add the enable effect lighting base color to the changeling lighting effect?

Comment

Working...
              X