• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future features of Software

Do you have plans for any of these?
    -User made animations and scripts
    -Audio spectrum animation
    -option to disable media keys LED (if possible on software)
    -

>> Under the current setup, this isn't made public yet, but we'd like to keep this option open for a possible major future software revision. One step at a time.

>> Also planned for a future software revision.

-option to disable media keys LED
    >> We've already updated the current software versions, so that if the LED brightness is turned off, the media keys also turn off. If you're talking about an independent checkbox that disables the media key LED, it's already in the long list of additions for a minor software update.

We're working on a few new lighting effects (mainly on the KM780/KM780R RGB keyboard), which should be ready in the upcoming updates. So stay tuned!

Comment

Basic Reactive Typing Over Customized Static Colors

I don't know if it's the right thread to bring up this hope/request, but since the advent of new lighting effects has been mentioned...

1) Is there any chance we'll get the ability to set per-key colors that the lighting effects occur over? The Corsairs do this and it's much nicer than being forced to set all the keys to the same color if you want an animated effect to occur on top.

2) I also specifically miss the basic simple reactive typing effect where a key lights up with a color when pressed, and then fades into the background color (without affecting any other keys' lighting). I hope this is planned as a future option. And of course this (like other lighting effects) would really only be usable for me if I could also set individual colors for the keys in their resting/background state, at the same time (per #1)

Hopefully such things are already planned! If not, I hope they will be.

Comment

Hi!

We've planned more lighting effect changes, but one step at a time. For certain more complex effects, there are hardware or software limitations, but we'll see if we can work around it. Stayed tuned for software updates!

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
          >> Under the current setup, this isn't made public yet, but we'd like to keep this option open for a possible major future software revision. One step at a time.

>> Also planned for a future software revision.

-option to disable media keys LED
          >> We've already updated the current software versions, so that if the LED brightness is turned off, the media keys also turn off. If you're talking about an independent checkbox that disables the media key LED, it's already in the long list of additions for a minor software update.

We're working on a few new lighting effects (mainly on the KM780/KM780R RGB keyboard), which should be ready in the upcoming updates. So stay tuned!
          Yeah! User made animations and specially scripts (like LUA) it will be very neat!

Another very important issue is to polish more the software!

Comment

Working...
          X