G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 64GB Model F4-3000C14Q-64GTZR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 64GB Model F4-3000C14Q-64GTZR

Got these installed a ASUS RE10 and having some problems with the Aura Sync.
    I can tell you the latest Aura Lighting Control 1.07.35/36 nor 1.06.95 doesn't not work. I mean it doesn't work at all seeing anything. Just crashes when launched.

To get to the point, I have Lighting Control 1.06.17 and that does see board, vga (1070Ti Strix) and the memory.

BUT IT ONLY SEES THE LEFT 2 STICKS on the board. THE RIGHT 2 STICKS is on its own. I cannot control it. I cant even turn it off.

I tried swapping the 1 stick from one bank to another thinking maybe its the stick but nope.

I was wondering if there is anything someone can tell to me to do get my 2 right side RGB memory stick to be recognized from a RGB perspective.

Also notice that I seem to have no control of the color regions on the 2 left stick I can somewhat control. Any suggestion of how or what to invoke or use to control that aspect of my problem?

I also tried Trident Z RGB Control v1.06.68 to see if that made any difference but it seems to be the same. (Getting rid of 1.06.68 was quite a pain.)
    Last edited by teramax; 03-29-2019, 03:25 PM.
Working...
X