Suggestions for Trident RGB program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Trident RGB program

Based on my experience with Trident RGB issue .. which is similar to what others are facing, I would like to propose following and would appreciate if the same can be conveyed to the developers/engineers

1) Release patches per model to reset RAM to default factory settings
    This should not be something difficult for the Gskill developers to code. They have SPD and all other info and all is required is a quick patch per RGB model .. that would simply reset the RAM module. This would help eliminate software issues from hardware and bring out genuine cases for RMA

2) Verbose Log for Trident RGB application
    - A lot of people have highlighted that RAMs are not getting detected by GSkill's own application. A verbose log could come handy here. In the next version, enable verbose log export to a file. This way people facing RAM detection issues could send there logs to GSkill. This will highlight the nature of issue owing to variety of hardware and software combinations and will help plugging the gaps in RAM's hardware and software design

I would request others to add any inputs that could help towards resolution of this long pending issue.
Working...
X