No control on Asrock x399 board with AMD version RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmaxi View Post
    I think that is the support that we can expect from GSkill...You can only access and modify the colors on GSkills Trident Z ram only in slots A1, B1 and so goes on. However, when in slots A2, B2, etc RGB cannot be detected by the software, in this no RGB adjustment. ram is stuck on rainbows and unicorn farts for colors.
    Of course not using the 'x'2 banks disrupt the system quad channel and stability.
    Can we get an update that can fix this recurrent issue with mothers that use a different banking order for the ram?
    I agree, I'm still stuck with rainbow effects because of this.

Comment

For those of you who have issues with lighting control in the default memory slots on the ASRock X399 Taichi motherboard, please PM me with your BIOS version and the serial number of the memory modules. We believe there's a solution that we can provide, but is very specific to this setup.

Thanks!

Comment

So what's the fix maybe it works for my Asrock Z370 extreme4 ?

Comment

urkal,

Can you PM me your BIOS version and the serial numbers of the memory modules? We'll check if the fix is applicable to your issue.

Also, can you let us know your issue? Is it "Trident Z RGB not detected" or something else? The type of error is important for us to know and identify.

Thanks!

Comment

This is the error message I get.
            I've also sent you a PM G.SKILL

Comment

Received, orionbg. Please check your inbox, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
                urkal,

Can you PM me your BIOS version and the serial numbers of the memory modules? We'll check if the fix is applicable to your issue.

Also, can you let us know your issue? Is it "Trident Z RGB not detected" or something else? The type of error is important for us to know and identify.

Thanks!
                Yeah I sent the PM getting following error: "No G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DRAM module(s) found on your computer system!"

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
                  For those of you who have issues with lighting control in the default memory slots on the ASRock X399 Taichi motherboard, please PM me with your BIOS version and the serial number of the memory modules. We believe there's a solution that we can provide, but is very specific to this setup.

Thanks!
                  I sent a PM on May 2nd, but have not heard back. Still looking to solve this issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X