Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

Asus Rampage 10 & TriZ RGB 3000Mhz QCode BF or 6F Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Rampage 10 & TriZ RGB 3000Mhz QCode BF or 6F Error

I guess it's time to give up on this RAM. I cannot get this RAM to run 2600, 2666, and definitely not 3000Mhz XMP! So, every time I set the RAM manually to any of these speeds, my Rampage won't boot. It stops at bF or 6F.

when I put in my old Corsair Doms 3200Mhz kit, and then enable XMP at 2800Mhz, BOOM! My Rampage boots with no problems!

Specs:
    TriZ RGB 16GB 3000Mhz 15-16-16-35
    5930K 4.1 @ 1.25v
    Cache 3700 @ 1.25v
    RAM manually set to 1.2 - 1.35v with stock timings set.
    SA voltage: I have tried .9 - 1.2v

AND NOTHING WORKS! I'm tired of trying to get this RAM to work....at it's very basic level. And, I don't even try to get the lighting to work!

this whole product is a mess. Should I RMA it GSkill? I purchased these on 2/1

now one of the sticks has gone dark!!! the other has a section of LEDs that remain white. this happened after installing the xxx16 software! man! I should have just left them alone with the Rainbow effect. These TriZ are just terrible!

I'm going to RMA. I am going to go with the new Corsair RGB RAM. It's too bad because these look so nice. I just wish the stupid things would work! I mean, how hard is it? really?

and yes....I ran the GSkill software with the Aura uninstalled; which I feel shouldn't be necessary.

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?
      Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

yes, I have the latest bios installed 1503 for the Asus Rampage 10

Comment

also SPD enabled.

Comment

come on GSkill! where's the support? seriously, is there no one who can help? many of us are having their sticks go dark. me, I have one dark stick and both can't even do ddr speed! yes, I said ddr.

Comment

Working...
            X