Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumsEdge View Post
    facehook,

I downloaded the new version but now its a trial version? How do I carry my registration over?

Thanks
    On the registration data form (first form that pops up when you install a new version) fill in the "License Owner", SharIt! Order number, and activation number. You should have that in your e-mails.

The author may have other info as well so please post it if you get any updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey-Foxtrot View Post
      On the registration data form (first form that pops up when you install a new version) fill in the "License Owner", SharIt! Order number, and activation number. You should have that in your e-mails.

The author may have other info as well so please post it if you get any updates.
      Hmm.. when I open the freeware version it gives me a share note with a number instead of this form. I believe that form would only show from a full version download.

Will update when I get a response

Update: I emailed support@softnology.biz and they quickly replied with a new link for the full version. =]
      Last edited by QuantumsEdge; 06-16-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumsEdge View Post
        Hmm.. when I open the freeware version it gives me a share note with a number instead of this form. I believe that form would only show from a full version download.

Will update when I get a response
        There's a separate download for the full version on their main site (If you have the paid version) don't download the freeware version. That's probably what's causing the confusion.

Comment

Guys, please contact support@softnology.biz to obtain the new version. It's free for registered users.

Comment

Thank you. I will do that ASAP.

Comment

up. my ram also has crc errors. and i dont have thaiphoon paid version because its not my fault, why would i buy that
              Intel i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz 1.36v 53c Max Temp
              Asrock Z270 Extreme4
              16GB Trident Z RGB 3000MHz
              Galax GTX 1070 Hall Of Fame
              Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W
              ID Cooling Frostflow 240L-W

Comment

Originally posted by botee View Post
                up. my ram also has crc errors. and i dont have thaiphoon paid version because its not my fault, why would i buy that
                Buying it is cheaper and much faster than paying to ship your RAM back and wait the 10 or so day turn around time to have your RAM shipped back to you.
                Work-in-progress

AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
                Arctic Cooling Freezer 360
                Asus Crosshair VI Hero
                32GB (4X8) F4-3600C15D-16GTZ - G.Skill took too long getting their act together with their RGB RAM!
                2X Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB
                Samsung EVO 960 500GB
                3X Seagate 3TB SATA3/7,200RPM
                LG 16X Blu-Ray/DVD Writer
                SilverStone Strider 1200 Watt
                Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered

Comment

my sticks has CRC errors showing up on thaiphoon.

BUT, i can still use my pc and still change the lighting effects of the ram sticks, doing memory stress tests and everythign works fine.

so do i still need to worry?
                  Intel i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz 1.36v 53c Max Temp
                  Asrock Z270 Extreme4
                  16GB Trident Z RGB 3000MHz
                  Galax GTX 1070 Hall Of Fame
                  Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W
                  ID Cooling Frostflow 240L-W

Comment

if there are no issues beside the wrong CRC I would not worry about it. In my case wrong CRCs came along with loosing the ability to control the sticks, one went dark and so on...

Comment

Working...
                    X