One of my modules Rgb is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my modules Rgb is dead

Hy, as you can see one of my rgb module is dead only the lowest part of module is lighted up and its stays that way no control whatsoever and also makes a noise coil noise not loud with side panel on the case but when i take off you can hear it. The MB is gigabyte AX370-Gaming K7.

Forgot the link.
    imgur.com/a/UNIR2

Comment

Had similar Problem. Resolved by Clearing BIOS on Taichi X370 Motherboard. Then maybe G.Skill support or RMA ?

Comment

Haha I just posted something like this, But BIOS reset/update didn't help fix it :l

Comment

Switched bios, reinstall windows nothing i think rma.

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS? Which slots did you install them in? Did you try reset to default using software?

Comment

1. Yes F3
                2. The recomended way slot 2&1 (the busted one is in slot 2)
                3. Yes tried default unistall, install again the one that is good is working nice no problems but the busted one i think the rgb controller is gone cuz its make coil noise.
                The 1st ones are 3000mhz and tomorow i sent them back, I ordered 3200mhz still tridentz rgb cuz they are the most kickass looking ram(my personal opinion) kudos for that G.Skill but i don't install the software until its safe or official. So good luck with resolving bugs.

Comment

If it's making noise, then go ahead and RMA the kit.
                  Last edited by G.SKILL; 04-11-2017, 11:51 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling.

Comment

Working...
                  X