Gigabyte Z270 users.. update 1.00.16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnightRider7880 View Post
    Since I have the same freezing issue I can answer this. All of them. Well, except any static colors because the are just steady lit anyways. On my system the RGBs will freeze after about 100 hours of on time.
    We'll have to a system run for 4-5 days and see what it does, and we'll get back next week to you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
      We'll have to a system run for 4-5 days and see what it does, and we'll get back next week to you on this.
      No rush.. the system should be restarted at that point anyway. It's always good practice to do a full shutdown at least once a week.
      Intel i7 6700K
      Gigabyte Z270 Ultra Gaming
      32 GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB 2400
      Intel m.2 NVMe 256GB
      (2) 10TB Seagate storage HDDs

Comment

For those with modules freezing/stuck on dim or a certain setting and won't change check out my post.

https://www.gskill.us/forum/showpost...&postcount=249
        Last edited by nfsu127; 04-29-2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

any news on updates for us? i really wish i could have this $340 set of ram working correctly

Comment

Has anyone found a real solution yet? I have done a complete re-format of my pc multiple times following the clean uninstall and led reset guide to no avail... I would be satisfied if the sticks would light back to factory and wait until the real non beta software arrives in 2018................. but honestly! I just want what i paid for! 2 kits = 2X8GB 4133MHZ DDR4 totaling 32GB... one stick is dead, it registers as ram and pc functions... however LED RGB is dead...

Comment

2 kits = 2 separate kits for 2 different computers. It's not guaranteed two separate kits of RAM can run together in the same computer.

Comment

i bought these kits like this through newegg, this was the only way to get 32gb of ram, everything worked fine until i installed and tried to use effects on these sticks, then the one stick led rgb quit... hardware functions fine, the rgb does not, if i try to control just the single stick the ram gives an error and says no trident z rgb ram found?

Comment

Working...
                X