Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Tridentz Royal 3600 CL18 with Asus X570 problem

Hello,

i bought 16 GB Tridentz Royal 18-22-22-42 (2x8) and paired it with ASUS ROG Strix Gaming-F board with Ryzen 3700x, i cannot go above 3000 Mhz, i tried to enter the timings and voltages manually, XMP/OCDP, Ryzen DRAM Calculator for several frequencies,...... nothing is working as the PC wont post, after countless hours of testing, i was able to achieve 3200 Mhz stable (4 passes with memTest Bootable), but when restarting my PC, the board gets stuck at boot on DRAM check, so i reverted back to 3000 Mhz.

not sure if this info is important to mention, but the RAM sticks are inserted into the 1st and 3rd slots where 1st slot is the one near the CPU.

i checked GSkill DRAM Configurator, and indeed this RAM is QVL, went to ASUS website, the RAM is not listed (LOL), not sure what i can do to make them work, anyone got similar RAM and got it working at 3600 with X570? or any advise can be given other than waiting for BIOS update??

P.S: i've already opened a ticket on Asus support, after 10 days , they replied that they are waiting a reply from their technical team, so i will be lucky if i got a reply before the end of this year )

Thanks
    Last edited by YazX; 08-19-2019, 10:53 AM.

ok i figured it out and now it posts fine at 3600 Mhz, for anyone running into this problem, make sure to install your RAM into A2* and B2* or whatever they are called (2nd and 4th RAM slots where 1st slot is the one next to CPU socket).

Comment

Working...
    X