Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TridentZ 32 GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK) be restocked on Newegg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will TridentZ 32 GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK) be restocked on Newegg?

I was planning to get that kit for Ryzen 9 (would it work well with it by the way?), but it's sold out everywhere. I can't even find it sold on Newegg but by some third party sellers for some reason, and even they show it as out of stock. I'd prefer to buy from Newegg proper if possible. Will it get restocked?

Thanks!
    Last edited by shmerl; 07-10-2019, 11:14 AM.

Contact NewEgg and let them know you would like the item so they can get it back in stock as soon as possible.

However, this kit is low production so actual restocking time may depend on availability.

Comment

Thanks! I contacted them actually, and they said it's in their future order. So I'll wait a bit, hopefully it will get restocked.

By the way, are the actual chips in this kit the same as in Trident Z royal one (with the same capacity / latency parameters), or there is a difference besides just the heatsink style?

Comment

Not in all cases, check the G.Skill QVL to see which are compatible.

Comment

Thanks, X570 Taichi + Ryzen 3000 series are listed in QVL for F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK, so looks good!

Comment

For the reference, I bought the above RAM (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK) and it works nicely with Ryzen 9 3900X / Asrock X570 Taichi at 3600 MHz / CL16.

Comment

Ok, por favor, informe o código de rastreamento para provar e acompanhamos a entrega aqui!

Não acredito que você teria correspondente sem código de rastreamento!

Aguardo.

RMA #UR2194524

Does G.SKILL do we to send with I track and does he/she send product without I track, does he/she just say that he/she sent???? What thing is that? What company is that??? I want the code of I track of my RMA to prove that you/they sent and to accompany the reception here in Brazil!
              Last edited by Daniel Slipacka; 08-30-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X