Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-2400C15D-16GVR and AsRock AB350 Pro4

Hey,

I recently built a new PC with an AB350 Pro4 mobo and a 2x8Go F4-2400C15D-16GVR RAM set. But since the start I've been experiencing blue screens which after some research led me to believe that it was linked to a RAM issue.
    So I performed a memtest86 that found a ton of errors, then I tested each module individually to find the faulty one, but there wasn't any. I tested both individually on every socket of my mobo and everything worked fine every time (memtests, long gaming sessions, the computer being on for days).
    And everytime I try both modules, whatever sockets they are in, the blue screens come back.

Any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks!

Okay then, I'll ship them back and try another brand on my mobo.

Bye!

Comment

Sorry about that, missed your thread somehow. Feel free to PM or email us as we are glad to help. Based on the issue, you will need to try another kit since it seems like the modules are fine if they can work individually. Double check CPU socket pins as any slight change can cause a weird problem like this. More testing and troubleshooting will be necessary to determine whether it is the RAM, motherboard or CPU.

Comment

Working...
      X