Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will G.Skill Flare X 32GB (4 x 8GB 14-14-14-34) work with Ryzen 7 2700X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will G.Skill Flare X 32GB (4 x 8GB 14-14-14-34) work with Ryzen 7 2700X?

I've seen this kit, but it's not clear whether it's for Threadripper or it can work with Ryzen 7 as well (at 3200 MHz).

I have Asrock X370 / Ryzen 2700X combination.

It can work for Ryzen 7 as well, max DRAM Frequency depends on CPU OC margin

Comment

Got it, thanks! I'll give it a try then.

Comment

These kits are out of stock on Newegg for a while already. Are you still making them / will they get restocked?

Comment

Please yourself on the auto notify list, contact NewEgg to let them know you are interested and they will get that to you as soon as possible.

Comment

I just bought one kit from another seller (still through Newegg). Waiting for the order to get processed.

Comment

That didn't go well, the seller said the order will be delayed for weeks, so I cancelled it. I'll wait until it will appear from Newegg proper.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                Please yourself on the auto notify list, contact NewEgg to let them know you are interested and they will get that to you as soon as possible.
                I'm looking at: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-623-_-Product

There is no backorder option there and no autonotify either for some reason.

Comment

Contact them directly to let them know you are interested and they will set it up for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X