micro atx board for gskill F4-3200C14D-16GTZ to get 3200MHZ working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro atx board for gskill F4-3200C14D-16GTZ to get 3200MHZ working

Hello, I bought Gskill F4-3200C14D-16GTZ Memory D4 3200 16GB C14 TridZ K2 2x 8GB, 1,35V, TridentZ kit and I'm looking for a compatible micro ATX board on which I can get my Ryzen 7 1700 to work with 3200MHZ Ram clock speed.

On my current board I can only get to 2134 MHZ.

I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend me a compatible board.

What is your current board? Is the BIOS up to date?
    Have you tried XMP and manual memory settings?
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Filter by your favorite motherboard manufacturer. Then just go look them up on the manufacturers website and check their QVL if you want gauranteed AMP support. They all say they support 3200mhz DDR4 though. There is no XMP support on Ryzen based motherboards.

Comment

There is no native XMP support, but all of the bigger MB manufacturers have implement workarounds like DOCP, A-XMP and so on to try and apply XMP settings on AM4.

F4-3200C14D-16GTZ should work at DDR4-3200 on any decent board, with manual settings at least.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

my current board is an asrock A320M Pro4, I tried XMP 3200MHZ setting and I tried to put in the settings manually, but when I try to set 1.35V at the dram voltage the number is red so I think the board doesn't support enough dran voltage at all.

I updated to version 3.3 over the net, I saw there is an 4.5 version out but on the asrock forum people told me that the ram isn't compatible and I won't get to 3200MHZ.
          Last edited by mawemawe; 02-24-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Quitis thanks, I looked through the list and compared reviews, I think I'll get this one now:

https://www.amazon.com/ASRock-AB350M...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Comment

Working...
            X