Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

DDR4 ram for my Dell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDR4 ram for my Dell

I recently purchased a new laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 5565 and would like to add additional ram, can you please give me recommendations that will be compatible
    Last edited by Wildman95gst; 01-27-2018, 05:15 AM.

Some people have reported issues with Dell Inspiron 15 laptops, so we can not offer a suggestion until we are certain no issue exists.
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Thank you! Did a little research and you are correct, even Crucial memory has problems. I will stick with my 12gb even having mixed modules 4gb and 8gb, not paying $129 for one 8gb stick from Dell

Comment

Working...
      X