Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

G SKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C14D-16GVR and ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AC/WIFI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G SKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C14D-16GVR and ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AC/WIFI

I just assambled a new PC and i'm having trouble starting it up. I have no picture and I get the QCODE 0d and the yellow light for DRAM lights up when I power it up. I tried switching motherboards (i have 2 CH6) but the same issue pops up. Now, the RAM i bought was listed on the QVL for this MB and i first tought that the RAM might be faulty. But what are the chances that both sticks are faulty? I've tried each one separately. Then i tought that maybe its the BIOS. that the default settings for the RAM i have, dont work well and that maybe by getting to bios i might be able to make it work(does that mean that every time i disconnect the PC from power, i'll have to do it again?).

Full specs:
    Ryzen 7 1700,
    ROG Crosshair Hero VI WI-FI/AC(flashed to latest bios),
    EVGA 1060 GTX 6GB,
    750W PSU,
    G SKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C14D-16GVR

Does any1 have any other ideas? I'cant seem to find any1 with spare DDR4 sticks - a friend came by with another 3200MHZ stick, got the same error.

How did you check the BIOS version?

What RAM did the system boot up with?

Have you double checked installation to make sure all is installed properly?
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
    X