Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

F4-3000C16D-16GTZR with AMD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3000C16D-16GTZR with AMD

Hi Everyone

I saw another thread for the C14D 3200Mhz, however my problem might not be compatibility.

So the problem I have
    MSI X370 Carbon
    Ryzen 1700
    G.Skill F4-3000C16D-16GTZR (Running at 2800mhz, @ 3000mhz PC wont boot)

My problem is that my PC crashes where windows freezes and need to restart it, however I need either to reinstall windows or update bios (Yes, seems bios crashes or something misses with the BIOS). I tried another MB (Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K3) with the same issue, so from my point is either
    1- The RAM is not compatible with any of these MB.
    2- It has some issues -> RMA

Any one can help me with this?

Regards,
    Ice
    Last edited by IceMyth; 11-29-2017, 12:19 PM.

Must have the latest BIOS. Should be able to work at DDR4-2933. You can test one module at a time to get a better idea of what may be going on or causing the problem. Of course if one stick performs differently, send them in for RMA

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
    X