Need XMP Timings for F4-3200C14Q-32GTZSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need XMP Timings for F4-3200C14Q-32GTZSW

I'm having problems with stability on my X99 Deluxe system with this new kit, and my MB has an odd thing that happens when I have an OC error in that it shows the BIOS in very low resolution and I cannot read the previous BIOS settings for the DDR4. This makes it real hard to move forward, since I can't see what was just used or the defaults.

I'm looking for the XMP timings of this RAM - all the primary, secondary and tertiary timings. Probably the easiest way is to use a camera or phone to take the BIOS screen shots and attach them.

I know this is a PITA, but if you can help that would be great.

Perhaps a G.Skill rep can pull them from their d-base and cut/paste them in?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks.

The tertiary timings are not part of the XMP and instead are set by the motherboard during memory training in POST. The primary & secondary timings you can check for yourself via Aida64 > Motherboard > SPD.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Good info on tertiary timinigs - I did not know that.

I don't have access to AIDA64. Any chance you can provide the primary and secondary timings?

Thanks.

Comment

I don't have the kit, so i can't help you with that. However Aida64 is a free download at https://www.aida64.com/downloads

You could also use Thaiphoon Burner or some other utility, basically anything that displays the modules SPD including the XMP in full.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X