• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxers View Post
    Oh really !?
    Yeah, really:

Link: http://geizhals.eu/?cat=ramddr3&asuc...e&mail=&sort=p

Originally posted by Maxers View Post
    Its not the amount of posts Mr.Emissary42 that counts here ,please stay on topic...
    What the ... are you even talking about?
    Last edited by emissary42; 09-09-2015, 08:40 PM.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Ontopic please.
      Posting a list of other sticks is not helping us,and did you do any research on the real stock of that one shop ?

Read the original post again and mine instead of starting an offtopic flaming war.

The tridents and the kit i am talking about are NOT available.
      Last edited by Maxers; 09-09-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

You are the one derailing I-Siamak-I topic and trying to start a flame war over your own Ripjaws V statement, that i directly replied to. And yes, these kits are actually shipping for quite some time now and we have several users in our community already using them.

If there is any news on Trident Z availability GSKILL TECH will let us now and until then

Comment

Originally posted by Crookid View Post
          They have been in and out of stock on NewEgg for a few weeks now. Use the auto-notify and they should pop up this week. However, I haven't seen any colors besides black and red available. Can't beat the price for a 3200 kit though.
          Thank you for the headsup but i live in Europe and the shipping cost would skyrocket.
          Right now the stocks are bone dry after the first shipment sold out very fast.

Hope the tridents and the ribjaws V for z170 are in stock soon.

Comment

Now why would I want an 8, 16, or 32gig kit when the boards handle 64 gb?

Comment

Still no news. I guess I will buy Corsair.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkit View Post
                Still no news.
                Didn't you see: http://www.gskill.us/forum/showpost....3&postcount=15 ?

Comment

I did not see that, but I am looking for the 16gb kit in Canada.

Comment

Not sure how many sticks went out to Newegg, but they are long gone. There were no G.S kill 64gb options for z170 & only 1 32gb option for Trident z & it was gone in seconds. Not really much supply..........Was much easier to get the i7 6700k.

Comment

A lot of shops indicate the next shipment wil be around the 2nd of october.
                      Lets do a little rain dance for more supplys

Comment

No rain dance here. I have bought my memory from another company. I must say it was a very pleasant experience. Was able to buy direct from the manufacturer on their website. I got a call the next morning confirming the shipping address & was told the ram is being sent overnight free of charge.....Let the games begin.

Comment

Working...
                        X